Every software team member knows that there's more to delivering truly great products than code and tooling. The practices and techniques we use to understand and analyze the problem space, to manage interpersonal communication and conflict, and to guarantee that the products and services delivered delights the end users are key to our success. Modern software teams understand that strong leadership of highly motivated and skilled people are the difference, and that building better teams means building better solutions.
Topics in this track include:
- Leading Agile practices and techniques
- Leadership skills that elevate a team's performance like effective decision making, feedback, coaching and mentoring, and conflict management
- Demonstrating strong leadership during turbulent times
- Leading teams and delivering products successfully, regardless of location
- Career development leading practices
- Recruiting and onboarding to build strong and resilient teams